Dental Nurse Sheffield
Dental Nurse required to start ASAP.
2.5/3.5 days per week with potential for overtime.
Experience, GDC registration and indemnity insurance are required.
HDS Dental Care is a busy NHS practice and also a Foundation Training practice. As such we seek to maintain high standards of care for our patients. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our friendly team.
The main employment duties of this post are:
- To carry out high quality dental nursing to assist each Dentist in all their dental procedures in a safe and effective manner.
- To ensure that all cross – infection procedures are carried out in all the work undertaken by the practice.
- To perform clerical duties as part of receptionist duties.
The post-holder will:
- Be responsible to the Principal Dentists/Practice Manager for their nursing & reception duties and responsibilities.
- Work with all Dentists and should carry out all tasks with them in a professional manner and seek to establish and maintain productive relationships with them in order to promote mutual understanding and the highest standards of service delivery.
- Work with a number of other colleagues in the practice and should also carry out all tasks with them in a professional manner and seek to establish and maintain productive relationships with them.
- Liaise with the Principal Dentists/Practice Manager on all matters concerning administration, holidays, pay and service conditions etc.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Full Time Dental Nurse (GDC registered) – R Dental Clinic, Bradford BD2 2AR www.rdentalclinic.co.uk
A proactive, reliable and enthusiastic dental nurse is required to join our award winning and highly reviewed dental practice in Bradford. This is a dynamic and modern environment with the latest technology providing patients with high quality treatment with an excellent team.
Essential skills include:
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent Communication with patients and the team
- Team work
- Computer skills using Exact
- Reception skills including booking patients and taking payments.
- Flexibility and adaptable for general working
Benefits of working at R Dental Clinic:
- Use of modern technological equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Supportive and friendly team
- Training and opportunities for development
- Free parking on road side
- Social events
For more information, please contact Hina on 01274 638061.
Trainee or Qualified Dental Nurse
Excellent opportunity available for a Trainee or Qualified Dental Nurse. You will have the opportunity to earn while training at our busy NHS/Private practice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The position would suit an applicant who is hard-working, a team player and eager to learn.
Full training will be provided to enable the candidate to achieve Level 3 NVQ in Dental Nursing.
The job role would include:
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist, ensuring that the correct equipment is available
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Keeping the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers’ instructions
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Undergoing training as may be required to develop skills and abilities
- To work on the reception desk as and when required
Working hours are 41.5 Hours per week
Salary is based on the Practice pay scale
If you are interested in the position please email your CV to email@example.com FAO Katie Practice Manager