Could you be our Practice Manager of the Year 2018?
The award, this year sponsored by CODE iComply, seeks to recognise a Practice Manager who has made an outstanding contribution to their dental practice’s performance in the last 12 months. We invite applications from both Practice Managers themselves and nominations from practice colleagues.
Applications should demonstrate:
- A brilliant individual that has made a real difference in the practice’s performance
- Commitment to professionalism and delivering patient focused services
- Evidence that their individual efforts and imagination have improved their practice’s performance: for example, through improvement projects, effective leadership or team communication, strong business/financial management.
- Understanding of local population needs
- Particular credit will be given to applications with evidence supporting their contribution to effective practice operation and overcoming significant obstacles.
Criteria that the judges will be making against:
- Clear evidence of the Practice Manager’s impact on their patients, practice and the local area.
- Evidence of exceptional local leadership, imagination and/or innovation and how these qualities have influenced the outcome of their work and the performance of their practice.
- Robust data collection and analysis, showing measured improvements in patient care, including clinical outcomes.
- The sustainability of the changes observed
Click here to submit your entry
Don’t miss out! All entries must be submitted before 5pm 28th February 2019.
If you have any issues please email us email@example.com or give us a call on 07799 973439
*Entrants must be a current subscribing member of ADAM at the time of the closing date.