Could you be our Practice Manager of the Year 2019?
The award, this year sponsored by CODE, seeks to recognise a Practice Manager who has made an outstanding contribution to their dental practice’s performance in the last 12 months. We invite applications from both Practice Managers themselves and nominations from practice colleagues.
Applications should demonstrate
- Brilliance that has made a real difference to their practice’s performance
- Commitment to professionalism and delivering patient-focused services
- Evidence that their individual efforts and imagination have improved their practice’s performance; for example, through improvement projects, effective leadership or team communication, strong business/financial management skills
- Understanding of local population needs
- Particular credit will be given to applications with evidence supporting their contribution to effective practice operation and overcoming significant obstacles
Criteria that the judges will be marking against
- Clear evidence of the Practice Manager’s impact on their patients, practice or the local area
- Evidence of exceptional local leadership, imagination and/or innovation and how these qualities have influenced the outcome of their work and the performance of their practice
- Robust data collection and analysis, showing measured improvements in patient care.
- The sustainability of the changes observed
- A typical working week
Click here to submit your entry
Don’t miss out! All entries must be submitted before 5pm 31st January 2020.
If you have any issues please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
*Entrants must be a current subscribing member of ADAM at the time of the closing date.