A very warm welcome from the Association of Dental Administrators and Managers (ADAM)
Our aim is to represent all members of the dental administration team, whatever your job title may be:
...because we recognise that each and every administrative role is vital to the smooth and efficient running of a busy dental practice.
Thank you for visiting our website - we hope you like it - please have a good look round as there's lots of information here, especially if you're already an ADAM member.
And if you're not a member yet, then why not become part of the organisation that represents your interests.
Hazlewoods' 2015 Budget Summary
No, this is not the Chancellor’s tip for Cheltenham Festival, but instead it was the focus of his Budget, something he mentioned a mere sixteen times throughout his speech...More
George the Builder - can he fix it?
Fresh (or maybe not so fresh) from our success at The British Accountancy Awards (where we won Top 50 Tax Team of the year!), I was hoping that there wouldn’t be too many changes...More
Bluefin announces affinity partnership with ADAM
Bluefin insurance has entered into a new affinity partnership with the Association of Dental Administrators and Managers (ADAM) providing three specialist insurance products tailored specifically for the dental...More
Join the Conversation
- ACAS - Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- BBC News - Health
- BDA - British Dental Association
- BDHF - British Dental Health Foundation
- BSPD - British Society of Paediatric Dentistry
- CAB - Citizens Advice Bureau
- CPDT: Child Protection and the Dental Team
- CQC - Care Quality Commission
- DoH - Department of Health
- DCS - Dental Schools Council
- GDC - General Dental Council
- MHRA - Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
Smile-on - Healthcare Learning
The Association of Dental Administrators and Managers accepts no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of any websites to which you can link from this site.